Hump Day Recap October 22, 2014
We made it to Wednesday, and you know what that means…
This past week I resolved to try to
- Prepare for the 21-Day Tummy diet by trying new recipes and stocking the kitchen
- Pay for things only with cash, using the cash envelope system
- Remind ourselves that by believing and trusting in God, we always have enough
- Drink a glass of water first thing in the morning
How are these things going?
- I’m trying recipes, but I haven’t stocked the kitchen any further. No extra money right now.
- This is not going well. It’s probably the hardest one for us to be consistent with, mainly because we’ve had a lot of unexpected expenses come up this past month. Payday is at the end of the week. We’ll start fresh then and be super careful about staying within budget–and not using the debit card!
- There’s always room for improvement here, but I think some have already noticed my more positive attitude. This is something that takes constant attention because it’s so easy to let life get in the way.
- I was doing really well until this morning. Ada woke up at 4, and so the whole morning routine kind of went out the window. Obviously, this should be the easiest one to do. I just need to keep it up to make it habit.
Leave a comment to share your progress–good or bad!